|WSNLA members are working together to improve consumer awareness and perception of our industry, the benefits of plants and trees, and the value of landscapes.
is a partner of a national public awareness campaign promoting the
environmental and health benefits of plants and trees. This partnership includes 22 states and 1 province. Our message to consumers is clear and simple, plants and trees improve quality of life.
- Plants & trees improve the environment
- Plants & trees improve your home value
- Plants & trees help save you money
- Plants & trees help build healthy and safe communities
We have worked to spread this message by using television, radio, print, online and mobile advertising. To learn more about the Plant Something campaign visit www.GardenWashington.com and www.Plant-Something.org.
GardenWashington Locator Guide & Green Passport
With a circulation of 16,000 ideal
customers and clients, this is the only nursery and landscape guide published in Washington – making this Guide the most cost effective
marketing around. Members are listed in the publication for FREE, plus:
- The Green Passport, a special feature included, consists of nursery coupons generating on average at least $3500 in nursery sales per participating nursery from January - June each year. Talk about membership ROI!
- Targeted distributions of the Guides ensure your reaching your target market. Guide are handed out at home and garden shows throughout Washington, at various WSU Extensions, by public utilities via our Utility Tree Certificate partnership, and by member businesses.
- The GardenWashington Guide is now enhanced by the searchable tool found at www.GardenWashington.com.
WSNLA Member Directory & Buyer’s Guide
The annual publication is the only Washington State publication of its kind. This annual industry resource:
- Includes a complete listing of all WSNLA members, Certified Professional Horticulturists, ecoPRO Sustainable Landscape Professionals, and other helpful industry contacts.
- Provides business-to-business advertising for wholesale
nurseries, greenhouse growers, and suppliers to promote their products, services
and plant materials to a pre-qualified audience of nursery and landscape businesses!
- WSNLA encourages member to member business. This Guide provides a resource to identify these businesses that are working together to protect, promote and educate the Washington horticulture community.
- And, is enhanced by a searchable online Buyers' Guide that is being updated with a redesign for ease of use.
monthly magazine keeps you informed & connected with breaking news, trends, research, and member activities.
Consistently noted as one of the top three member benefits, the B&B Magazine is read from front to back and offers unique and valuable content, including:
- Member feature articles
- Innovative industry research
- Pest & disease identification/management
- New plant announcements & trends
- Business building tools and resources
- Advertising opportunities to reach your pre-qualified audience of nursery and landscape businesses.