How to Support the WSNLA Scholarship & Research Charitable Fund
Donating to the WSNLA Scholarship & Research Charitable Fund is simple, not matter the size of your donation. If you think you can't afford to give enough to make an impact on a student's life, think again. Any amount can help a deserving student further his or her education.
Gifts can be through:
- Our secure online system, the easiest way to start making a different in the lives of students.
- One-time gift made by cash, check or credit card.
- Giving by cash, check, or credit card is the simplest way to make a gift to the WSNLA Charitable Fund. These gifts can result in immediate tax savings for you and provide the WSNLA Charitable Fund with resources for current use.
- Checks should be made payable to WSNLA Scholarship & Research Charitable Fund and sent to
WSNLA Scholarship & Research Charitable Fund
34400 Pacific Highway South, Ste 2
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Planned Giving
- Did you know you could establish a scholarship in your name or business name? A name scholarship lives on through the decades providing support to horticulture students. If you are interested in learning more about establishing a named scholarship please contact WSNLA at (800) 672-7711.
Donate Today! Help support horticulture scholarship and cultivates the future of our industry.