Northwest Green Industry Conference
||WALP, WSNLA, & Other Industry Members
On or before 12/15/16
|WALP, WSNLA, & Other Industry Members
|Non - Members
|Sponsor/Displayer Additional Registration
|Friday-Only Registration (w/ dinner)
|Friday-Only Registration (w/o dinner)
|Miscellaneous Registration Fees:
|Extra Thursday Reception Tickets
|Extra Friday Dinner Tickets
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
When you are a sponsor or exhibitor at the Northwest Green Industry Conference, you demonstrate your commitment to the Green Industry. Your company will also benefit from widespread recognition among WALP/WSNLA members and other Industry professionals who attend the Conference. Review our extended list of sponsor benefits.
Baseline Benefits for All Sponsors/Displayers:
- One complimentary tabletop display (for sponsors only) Additional tabletop $200 (for sponsors AND displayers)
- One complimentary Full Conference Registration. Additional discounted Full Conference Registration $225 each.
- Company Recognition by being listed in the Conference brochure, WALP/WSNLA publications, and all Conference related marketing including event signage (if applicable).
- Opportunity to enhance your visibility through participating in the "Speed Dating" offering.
- Company name mentioned during sponsored event (if applicable).
Secure your sponsorship and/or table top for this exciting conference:
- Title Sponsorship $2,000
- Name Badges $1,250
- Thursday “Celebrate Certification” Lunch $1,000
- Thursday Afternoon break $750 SOLD
- Thursday Reception $1,000
- Friday Annual Meeting Breakfast $1,000
- Friday WSNLA Awards Lunch $1,000 SOLD
- Friday Speed Dating $1,000 SOLD
- Friday Afternoon Break $750 SOLD
- Friday Reception $750 SOLD
- Friday WALP Awards Dinner $2,000
- General/Breakout Session $750
- Table Top Display $699
- Additional Tabletop $200
Here's what your peers believe you and your staff will benefit from attending:
The WALP/WSNLA Northwest Green Industry Conference is a great opportunity to network with other Green Industry professionals and learn from recognized experts. It is well worth the time and cost.
- WALP/WSNLA consistently provide an outstanding Conference. It is a learning opportunity that no individual wanting to be successful in the Green Industry should miss.
- Attending the WALP/WSNLA Conference refreshes my Green Industry knowledge, reacquaints me with fellow associates, and helps me promote my career as a landscape/horticulture professional.
- Continuing education and staying abreast of developments is paramount for Green Industry professionals. This is one of the best places to gain specific knowledge needed to advance professionally.